Positive Psychology Program Creating Flourishing People and Workplaces
- Program aimed to unlock potential, develop capability and enhance mental health and wellbeing.
- Program incorporates Dr. Suzy Green’s 6M Model of Flourishing (Green, 2019), which is based on the science of Positive Psychology – the science of optimal human functioning.
- Six modules which consist of video content, exercises, and additional resources, which are designed to facilitate an in-depth understanding of the material.
Focusing exclusively on performance can undermine wellbeing and resilience in the workplace.
By implementing initiatives to create a positive workplace, there is a strong return on investment:
For every USD spent, there is an average of USD 2.30 in benefits gained by the organisation (PwC, 2014).
3 programs to choose from
POTENTIAL+ Group-Coaching Program with individuals from various organizations
- Aimed at experienced managers and specialists, employees from human resources or personnel development and coaches.
- 1-hour weekly (online) group coaching sessions for 14 weeks in German or English
- Two sessions per topic for reflection on the content and discussion of practical experiences (including introductory and concluding session).
POTENTIAL+ Group-Coaching Program for groups, teams or departments in an organization
Customised offer based on the needs of your company or your teams with the following options:
- Accompanied by us (on-site or digital)
- Accompanied by an internal coach/facilitator
POTENTIAL+ as a "stand-alone" digital solution
Participants complete the program independently.