Individual offer tailored to the needs of your company and your teams with focus on topics of “Positive Psychology”, the science of optimal human functioning, and “Positive Leadership”.
- Positive Leadership is a leadership approach that aims to achieve outstanding results through a systematic focus on human strengths.
- Behind Positive Leadership is a personal attitude that specifically strives for joyful togetherness, mutual support, and personal growth to achieve operational goals.
- Positive leadership does not mean being cheerful or doing what employees want all the time.
- Positive leadership involves an appreciative approach to problems: instead of asking for mistakes to be fixed, strengths are asked for to be nurtured.
- The research that deals with Positive Leadership includes that focusing on positivity has a valuable place even in difficult situations (Hunziker, 2018).
- Positive leadership is a complement to established leadership principles.